WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them can be sent back to our servers or to third-party servers during the next visit.
WHAT ARE SCRIPTS ?
A script is a piece of code used to make our site work properly and interactively. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
WHAT IS A WEB BEACON?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor a website’s traffic. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that the site works properly and that your preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. That way you don’t have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website, for example, the item stays in your cart until you’ve paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track you on this website or across different websites for similar marketing purposes.
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of the cookies. As soon as you click on “Save Preferences”, you are giving permission for us to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this pop-up and cookie statement. You can disable cookies through your browser, but please note that our website may no longer function properly.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
– FUNCTIONAL à Technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network .
– MARKETING à The technical storage or access is necessary to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across different websites for similar marketing purposes.
ENABLING/DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. It is also possible to specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our site may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our site again.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights relating to your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to have your data transferred: You have the right to request all of your data from the controller and transfer it all to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for dealing with them.
75010 Garaguso MT
Telephone number: +393270096371